The Vision of Christ in Me International is to establish the Kingdom of GOD on the earth, to fill the earth with the glory of GOD and to equip, edify and raise up mankind in Christ as the image and the likeness of GOD.
GOD’s dream can only be made visible on the earth through a physical Kingdom on the earth, as per the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6.
The Kingdom of GOD is the manifestation of the Government of GOD on earth, whereby GOD rules and reigns on earth through HIS adopted Sonship.
Through our faith in the completed work of Jesus Christ on the cross, GOD was able to purchase every believer’s mind (soul) as a field. Every believer’s mind (which as a type is explained as the good ground or a field) needs to be prepared and tilled to manifest the fullness of the mind of Christ, as a new creation through the correct knowledge of the gospel of the glory of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:11-16, Ephesians 4:13, Hebrews 5:8-9; 2 Corinthians 4:4.
Every believer, from spiritual baby to mature Son of GOD needs to be a steward and representative of the heavenly Kingdom on earth. Therefore, we apply our faith into practice by implementing Biblical principles in the management of our finances.
Matthew 6:31-34 (NKJV)
31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the Kingdom of GOD and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
The Old Covenant, which was implemented through the law of Moses, was a natural type and a shadow of the things to come in the fullness of the manifestation of Christ (Colossians 2:8, 17). The antitype of the fulfilment thereof, in Christ, is spiritual (Galatians 3:10-13).
1 Corinthians 15:46
However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
In the Old Covenant, we find the natural types relating to sowing, tithing and first fruit offerings. The law of Moses, having a shadow of the good things to come, but not the very image, was fulfilled in the Spiritual Covenant. The following conditions were requirements in the Old Covenant concerning finances:
- Priestly Order
The Old Covenant functioned under the Levitical priestly order (Exodus 28-29, Hebrews 7).
The natural Israel under the Old Covenant were instructed in the law and the prophets, which have been fulfilled by the work of Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:17, Matthew 22:40).
GOD was only present in the ark in the Holiest of the Temple of GOD, in the natural (Exodus 25-26, 1 Kings 8, Hebrews 9); the offerings and tithes were to be brought to the Temple of GOD.
The amounts and volumes brought to the temple were determined by the law, including first fruit offering, tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:8-11). For example, tithing kept the locust from your harvest; if you brought your first fruit offering you were able to plant for six years and harvest the seventh year without sowing any seed.
The natural types and requirements of the Old Covenant have been fulfilled in Christ. At Christ in Me International, we do not take up seed, tithings or offerings. Christ in Me International is a cashless premise which promotes transparency and accountability for accounting purposes. Christ in Me International believes GOD does not ask for your money but do require your entire life and soul. (Romans 12:1-2)
Hebrews 10:5-6, 8-9
5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:
“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O GOD.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
All silver and gold (money) belong to GOD, which GOD can apply according to HIS dream if we are surrendered to HIS way of doing things (Haggai 2:8).
The fulfilment of the natural type is our faith in the new Spiritual Covenant established after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ:
- Priestly Order
Functions under a Spiritual Judah priestly order in Christ (1 Peter 2:5, Hebrews 7), which in turn functions according to the Melchizedek priestly order which represents Kingdom, Righteousness and Peace. This priestly order produces kings and priests for GOD in the earth.
We believe there is only one gospel, and this is the word we are instructed in – the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of GOD (2 Corinthians 4:4).
The Temple of GOD is mankind – the new creation, the abode, dwelling place or mansion of GOD (Acts 17:24, 1 Corinthians 3:16). We believe in investing in the temples of GOD and raising them to Sonship where they can fully function in the image and likeness of GOD.
The amount given is determined by the purpose of the heart, and not driven by necessity (2 Corinthians 9:6-11).
2 Corinthians 9:6-11
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for GOD loves a cheerful giver.
Biblical Financial Principle (BFP) meetings
It is imperative for us to implement Biblical principles in the management of our finances and thus manifesting the ways of GOD on the earth by being a good steward.
As good stewards we implement these principles of the Kingdom of GOD on the earth by exercising GOD-given dominion over our finances, our marriages, raising of our children and every aspect of our lives.
The purpose of having a BFP meeting is to come into unity regarding our faith in the common vision. During such a meeting we will communicate what the Bible teaches regarding the following principles and how these principles are implemented in Christ in Me International as a body, for example:
- As the Kingdom of GOD, we believe that we should function as a unit.
- This principle entails being united and being of one mind and in one accord about achieving a common and specific goal.
- One example is that we jointly commit to a monthly vision order by way of debit order as a body, irrespective of a specific amount, through which we fund retreats or weekend “camps” which we offer free of charge to those attending. This would always be assessed on financial ability – it is never expected that a person contributes above their financial means.
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
1 Corinthians 1:10
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Various references are made in the New Testament to where members of the church were encouraged to be of one mind and to function in one accord:
Acts 2:1, Acts 2:46, Acts 4:24, Acts 5:12, Acts 8:6, Acts 15:26, Romans 12:14-16, Romans 15:5-6, Ephesians 4:3-6 & 11-16, 1 Peter 3:8-12.
- Eliminating debt
- We do not promote acquiring debt; we promote a debt-free way of life and therefore make financial decisions to promote this principle.
- Romans 13:8 – Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
- We provide a personal budget template as a tool to assist members in need of this, to help those individuals budget successfully and to practice successful stewardship over their finances which have been entrusted to them by GOD.
- When applying and living by GOD’s principles, one will eat the fruit of one’s labours.
- Luke 16:10 – He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.
- Matthew 25:14-30 – 14 “For the Kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is’ 26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. 29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
- The Kingdom provides in the needs of the adopted Sonship based on equality
- The parable of working in the vineyard in Matthew 20 refers to the thousand-year reign of GOD on earth through His Kingdom.
- The Kingdom will provide in the needs of the adopted Sonship on an equal basis (the basis of equality) regardless of an adopted Son’s specific function in the Kingdom, years of service or age.
- Matthew 20:1-16
- Covetousness (greed)
- Covetousness (greed) is not a Biblical principle.
- Luke 12:15 – and He said to them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.”
- Ephesians 5:3-5 – 3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; 4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and GOD.
- It is not godly to act from a position of fear, and it is unscriptural to store up money into barns out of fear and lack of provision from GOD.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- Due to our faith in this principle, we do not promote retirement as we believe that retirement is not Biblical.
- We believe that in the Kingdom of GOD one would never retire and be without a function. For example: The function of Moses commenced at the age of 80.
- Matthew 6:19-21, 25-34
- Widows, orphans and old age
- James 1:27 – Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
- Psalm 68:5, 1 Timothy 5:5, Jeremiah 49:11, Luke 20:46-47
- We have a Biblical responsibility to look after widows, orphans, those of old age and the needy.
- We support these members financially according to their need.
- Financial decisions
- Crucial financial decisions must be made upon receiving a word from GOD. These types of decisions include purchasing of movable and immovable assets, relocation, new job opportunities et cetera.
- 2 Corinthians 13:1 – This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”
- The word of GOD is living and powerful (Hebrews 4:12) and therefore directs us in life by implementing the will of GOD.
- Medical aid and short-term insurance
- These relevant expenses are referred to independent accredited Authorised Financial Services Providers who operate according to the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, regulated by the Financial Services Board.
The Covenant people of Christ in Me International understand that the nature and purpose of Biblical Financial Principle (BFP) meetings is to provide Biblical financial guidance based on Biblical principles.
The Covenant people of Christ in Me International voluntarily agree to set up Biblical Financial Principle meetings and voluntarily choose to disclose financial information specifically relating to BFP meetings.
As Covenant people of Christ in Me International, based on their faith in Christ in Me International as a body, any guidance taken in BFP meetings is based on the individual’s own faith. The Covenant people of Christ in Me International associate, relate and concur with BFP guidance given.
The Covenant people of Christ in Me International understand that matters discussed and information provided are merely factual knowledge in the form of objective information, based on Biblical principles and the faith of Christ in Me International as a body. Information given does not constitute financial advice in any form. The Covenant people of Christ in Me International understand that any decisions made, or actions taken based on BFP meetings, are implemented voluntarily and based on personal free will of the covenant member.
The Covenant people of Christ in Me International understand and take into consideration that any changes to financial products in their private capacity, can lead to potential financial consequences. It is advised that the Covenant people of Christ in Me International discuss any financial decisions with their Authorised Financial Service Provider to familiarise themselves with possible consequences and the impact of their financial decisions.
The Covenant people of Christ in Me International note that neither Christ in Me International as a body, nor any of its representatives can be held responsible for any decisions made by a covenant member with regards to any financial products.
We are ushering in the second coming of Christ, revealing the salvation of our soul (Hebrews 9:28). Therefore, we are the fulfilment of the Acts Church as we are in one accord with the vision.
43 Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.
46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
Based on conviction of the Spirit of GOD and a word from GOD concerning our financial decisions our covenant members make donations to Christ in Me International on a voluntary basis from time to time. As stated we sacrifice our entire life to GOD and therefore also the treasure house of the LORD. We invest ourselves because GOD is awaiting and expecting His harvest from the seed – the fruit of the anointing, which is Christ, the glory of GOD which will fill the earth with HIS image and likeness.
Romans 12:1-2 encourages us to present our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to GOD, which is our reasonable service to GOD.
Christ in Me International is a non-profit company with members and covenant people forming part of a church organisation. Christ in Me International is not a registered financial service provider and therefore does not provide financial advice and does not have:
- Any financial products of any nature
- Any financial pamphlets or other advertising material
- Any underwriters
- Any financial contracts issued to any “client”
- Any representative to solicit business or collection of premiums of funds.
As an organisation Christ in Me International does not create any financial expectations or any financial interest to the donor in any form or any financial payment of any nature.